Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Beet - Cauliflower Cream Soup

Today I invite you to taste another soup, cream - soup. To the beet cream, I added ginger and honestly, for me, it was not a good idea, but probably because I do not like this spice and rarely use it in my kitchen. However, if you like the distinctive flavor, you will surely find the cream attractive.

Ingredients for about 2 liters of soup:

1.5 liters vegetable stock, bouillon, broth
800 g beets
4 - 5 tbsp of canola oil, organic
3 - 4 cloves of garlic carrots, organic
1 onion
1 cauliflower, small
1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
Sea salt and color pepper to taste
 
Directions:
 
All vegetables, except for the cauliflower, peel and cut the into small pieces. In a pot, in which the soup will be cooked heat an oil add onion and garlic and fry them.  When the onion is soft, add the rest of veggies and fry few more minutes. In the meantime, wash cauliflower, cut into smaller pieces and add to the pot. Then, pour the whole hot broth. Reduce heat, cover with lid slightly ajar, cook for about 20 minutes. Take off from the heat and blend the soup into the cream. Serve with sour cream and parsley. Bon Appetit.
  
Recipe was created in my head and comes from my heart